- This event has passed.
CUNY Citizenship Now: Free Citizenship Application Assistance
January 12, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Minimum requirements to apply:
1. You are 18 years of age or older
2. You have lived in the United States as a green card holder (permanent resident) for five years (or three years if married to and living with the same U.S. citizen)
What to bring:
1. Green card and all passports used in the last five years
2. Home/school/employment history for the last five years (or three years if married to a U.S. citizen)
3. Children’s information (date of birth, A#, addresses)
4. Marital history (information about your past spouses)
5. If you have ever been arrested, cited or given a ticket, you must bring your certificate of disposition/MTA letter for each incident
Applicants must pay a $725 filing fee to USCIS unless they qualify for a fee waiver (see reverse). Please do not bring cash or money orders to the event.
For an appointment or a detailed list of what to bring, call 646-664-9400.
More information at http://events.cuny.edu/cec/citizenship-now-application-assistance-event-with-new-york-city-council-member-margaret-chin-and-district-council-37/